Rory with "short hair like Lydia"(her best friend in El Paso)
I made Ethan a cute little stack of pancakes for breakfast one morning. However, he didn't really appreciate my attempt at cuteness. Instead he picked up the entire stack and took a really big bite.
My sweet desert boy trying to come to terms with the grass. When we first drove into Colorado we stopped at a rest stop and let the kids run around barefoot in the nice soft deep green grass (something we didn't have in El Paso, at least not at our house). So we put Silas down in the grass and he immediately started sobbing and would not stop until we picked him up. He is just now (2 months later) starting to be okay with being put down in the grass. Poor boy!
Look at this stinker. He's so cute. His first two teeth popped through at 4 1/2 months. He rolls and pivots and tries to get up on hands and knees ( so far without much success).









6 comments:
Great to "see" you guys! Thanks for the quick update! Didn't you just have an anniversary? Happy Anniversary!
Hi Leanne, I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep up with you!! I can't believe how beautiful your kids are. Also can't believe the youngest has teeth!?!? our son Andrew is 11 monnths old and still no teeth!! :-) Anyway, great to hear from you on here!
yeah - i've been waiting for a new blog posting =) can't believe how much the kids are growing!!! i think it's time for a visit!!!
Leanne, your kids are so beautiful!! Ryan is going to have to lock Rory up! She's gorgeous! (And her hair is mahvelous!) My cousin had Silas's reaction to grass after she'd spent her entire life in NYC. She freaked out when her feet touched it -- and she was about 6!
I miss you! I'm glad to see that your move was successful. I've been thinking about you lately and hoping all was well. Much love!
WAHOO!! I'm glad that you're back. Unfortunately I statusted (made up word) facebook before I checked this!
Your kids look adorable!!
Hi Guys,
In just over five years and you've had such a wonderful and exciting life!!! You two are so blessed and we are glad that we've been able to catch up with you. Your family is beautiful! To think, it was just a little under 7 years ago you were babysitting for us and you locked yourself out of our new home! WOW! time flys!
Post a Comment