"My memory is nearly gone, but I remember two things, that I am a great sinner, and that Christ is a great Saviour." - John Newton (former slave trader and songwriter of Amazing Grace)
"Making the decision to have a child -- it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." --Elizabeth Stone
I'm the wife of my handsome husband, Ryan, and the stay at home mom of 4 beautiful children, all 4 and under. It's a full time job and I love it. I love being a mommy and hope we will have more. No, I am not crazy (I'm pretty sure anyway) and Yes, we do have our hands full. If I had a dime for everytime I hear those questions, we'd be rich!
4 comments:
How incredibly adorable!!!! :-)
wow, you really captured that wonderfully . . . i agree that this is an adorable photo!!!!!!!!
So cute!!!
looooove it
Post a Comment