Thursday, May 29, 2008

Home Improvement

Well, as I suspected, trying to keep up with blogging is like trying to take a shower every day - it just doesn't happen as often as I'd like it to :) Well, i'm doing better with showers, so I'd thought I'd try to catch up with the blogs. I'll probably be doing a bunch of short ones with lots of pictures because they've been piling up.
Some of you may not know, but we are moving to Colorado Springs. In preparation for putting our house on the market, Ryan has been doing a lot of 'fixing up' around the house. The kids have been observing this and apparently decided that 'their house' needed some fixing up as well. Silas stuck to supervising!
We move
June 12th!!

4 comments:

mamalindak said...

Wow - moving to my favorite Colorado place. I can't wait to hear how God orchestrated that for you! Our trip to Juarez was canceled due to the unrest, which makes me very sad. Apparently I wouldn't have gotten to see you anyway. Maybe I'll find a great reason to come to COS this summer - MaryLynn says that's where she feels closest to God. We love you and are praying for you! Linda and Scott Kemp

Katy said...

Wow, Leanne! I didn't know that you were moving! When is this all happening? What will Ryan be doing when you move?

Christina said...

You will love Colorado Springs!

Hey!! Shouldn't you be pregnant again?

amie said...

leanne the kids little casas play house is adorable!!!!!!